Saturday, January 31, 2009

Aus day long wkend-update yet again!

Hello again!
As I mentioned yesterday, Miss K had a great time at Nan and Pops, getting spoilt and having some fun with Nana on the ride on and in a bucket of water!

Well, here is nana and miss K on the ride-on!
Nana even let her steer all by herself!
She was very proud of herself!



And here is K in a bucket of water, that she used to fit in with lots of room to move, but, um, now, well its a bit of a tight squeeze! She had lots of fun in it though!

I have added some of you to my blog list, I hope you don't mind?!?!?!?!?
I kind of stuffed it up first, and did something with "following" so Im not really sure what that means.....so I am very sorry if I have messed something up your end with your blog!
Then I managed to get your blogs listed down the right hand side(which is what I was trying to do in the first place!)...so im leaving it as is for the time being!
Technology and I don't often see eye to eye!
Its lunchtime here now in my little part of the world, so I better go and feed the hungry troops, but i will try to get back later today with a pic from miss K's first day of kindy,an another 2 LO's.... if not, I will be back 2moro!
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy your sunday xxx


2 comments:

  1. HI DI!
    yay you fiiiiiiinally :P have a blog!!!
    i cant wait to read it always.
    and keep in touch more!!

    miss k is cute in that bucket.
    i can see some ideas to scrap that one ;)
    hope your all well.
    chat soon
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Di, I have left you a challenge and you have also been tagged by me, please call via my blog and pick them up. Please enjoy as I enjoy visiting your blog. Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete