Friday, January 30, 2009

Blogland here I am

well....yes, here I am in blog land!
I read so many of your fabulous blogs that I thought I may just jump on the bandwagon myself in 2009!
Now, please forgive me for my boring blog graphics so far...hey, I have my L plates on, hopefully I can get a little more interesting stuff happening soon!
And hopefully it won't be too long before I can figure out how to link your blogs, and create heaps of cool stuff for my blog too!
I may need to ask for a little helping hand if you don't mind?!?!?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Di, Welcome to the land of blog, I have been a blogger since May last year and I love blogging and blog hopping. I can help you find your way around if you want to contact me via email at cm_sd68@hotmail.com and I will give you my home phone number and I could give you a lil tutoring.'
    Won't take you long to get the hang of things around your blog. I have just become a follower so hopefully we can become friends through our blogs. Have fun with it Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah! great to catch up with you Di, now that you have a blog, will add you to my blog roll xxx

    ReplyDelete