Friday, January 30, 2009

2009-take 2!

We spent the long weekend at my inlaws place, about a 2.5 hour drive from us, beautiful home and property bordering the national park, nice to get away for a break,and to have such a peaceful quiet atmosphere,and the inlaws love seeing their grandkidlets of course...but nice to come home also!

Mr Zak who is nearly 9 months old now, decided to be a VERY unsettled boy unfortunately, he decided night was NOT for sleeping! So we were very tired when we got home to say the least.
Kyiah was a good girl tho, and she had fun on the ride-on and in a bucket of water!

I will try and upload pics(probably next post!).....managed these two...looking from inlaws verandah to the Border Ranges National Park...the QLD and NSW border runs right accross the top of the mountain.


This one too, their property is for sale...they are at the point in their life where they want to travel now...



well, not sure how to do numerous pics in one post with the appropriate text under...do I have to upload the pics first, then add my text?!?!? lol Im clueless!
Anyway, I might leave it here for now....Kyiah is hungry and Mr Zak is awake! Never a dull moment here at the moment...
Thanks for reading, will be back with another update in the near future!☺









3 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely devine....would love to live back in the country overlooking the mountains and not in a town.

    Seriously I will help you with the uploading of photos and how to write under them....simply email me and I can even ring you as I have untimed std calls....I pay a flat rate!. Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg Di that is just gorgeous. How much?? I think I need a tree change.

    xoxo
    Gypsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Gyps!

    If u have a spare mill its all yours!!!!:o

    ReplyDelete