Tuesday, November 17, 2009

a little christmas creating...

As promised, here are the first little chrissy cards I have made this year! They double as a tree deco too!



Here are the fronts of the ones I have made for Miss K's little school friends...chrissy trees made from triangle pp...I don't own any chrissy stamps, so had to come up with something! lol
A little bling, lots of kindy glitz,a stamp,a star, printed names,and they're done!


Here are the backs of them...

Using a recent pic of Miss K(my fav one!)

Once again, I don't have any chrissy themed stamps, so I had to make do with a few circles of pp,a few stars,a little doodling,and more kindy glitz!

They are supposed to look like hanging baubles.....be honest......do they???

Miss K added her own special touch to them by writing "from Kyiah".

Mr Z helped the whole process by eating half a bottle of kindy Glitz! Thanks Buddy!

All that needs to be done now is a little loop of ribbon, to hang them by!

I hope Kyiah's little friends like them!

What do you think???



1 comment:

  1. Di, I LOVE How creative you are! These look wonderful!! The baubles do indeed look like baubles, and Kiah's friends are going to be soooo impressed ;)

    And pretty soon you will actually HAVE some Christmas stamps! I can't wait to see whay you will do with them :))

    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete