Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas is nearly here...

Hello friends,

Well, Christmas is only 11 sleeps away!

Are you ready?!?!?!?!?!?

I'm getting there! lol

I thought I'de pop by and share the chrissy cards I created, and the calendars for the relo's.

All cards have been sent now, so I'm pretty safe to think they have been recieved, and I can share them here...

Firstly, below, is just one the calendars, very simple,flowers,bling and butterflies!

Can you say "obsessed"?!?!? lol I can't seem to create anything without at least one!




This year I created 6, all very similar, for the grandparents and relo's.

I think they are an expected gift every christmas now☺ I really enjoy creating them, so it's a good thing!




I like the red,black and white...



Below, are the cards I have created for our friends, as you can see, similar design to the ones made especially for Miss K's school friends...the backs of them are exactly the same as the ones in my last post, a christmas tree made from 3 triangles of pp...
And yep, as you can see below, I made ALOT of them...lol

I hope everyone who received one, will hang it on their tree, or in their home,and know that we send them with love....
HaPpY ChRiSTmAs to you, and your family...♥


3 comments:

  1. I just love that calendar hun :) And those cards are so super cute, Everyone will love them! You have definatly been a busy bee.. Take Care and Merry Christmas xox

    Lys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun, your cards are just beautiful!! You certainly made heaps of them, everyones just going to love them for sure. Merry Christmas hun xx lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! So many cards! Well done GF...what a job! I get so bored doing production line so much, there is no way I could do that! The calendar is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete