Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Finally some family photo's...

WOW! It has just taken 45 minutes for Blogger to upload these 4 pics!!!

Lucky I wasn't in a hurry! lol

Anyway, FINALLY after 18 months, I have some pics of the 4 of us as a family! YAY!

I'm pretty happy with them, these are a couple of my fav's.




Mr Zak man...




I love this one of miss Kyiah...


This one cracks me up...Mr Zak being extra cheeky, and shoving his finger up Russ's nose!



AND finally...the 4 of us....this is the best one I have....not 100% happy with it, but hey, its better than not having one at all, right?



Will be back later today with another post of chrissy cards I've been making...
Thanks for looking, wishing you a wonderful day♥

2 comments:

  1. These photos are so special - it is wonderful to have them I am sure! You all look so happy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look wonderful Di...Glad to see your back to posting and scrapping again...Lovely Christmas Decorations/Cards for a present! Here's wishing you a wonderful festive season and a truly happy new year Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete