Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Scrapping Saturday!

A fun saturday layout!




Today, I had full intentions of giving my scrap table, shelves and drawers a good spring clean....but I ended up scrapping instead! lol


Also, wrapped a few little goodies for a certain little Miss K, who turns 6 tomorrow!
Yep, 6!!!!!! No party for her this year...which didn't go down so great! lol
She had a big party last year with a jumping castle and lots and lots of friends, so I think she was expecting the same this year! lol
We are also off to a wedding tomorrow arvo as well, just Miss K and I.
Russ has decided to stay home with Mr Z, as he has to work 11pm till 7am for the next month...
I hope you are all having a great weekend, and manage to squeeze in a little happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Wow di, your layout is really cool! i love it! and happy birthday to Miss K
    Luv tanXx

    ReplyDelete