Sunday, September 13, 2009

Disappointed...

Im quite unhappy and disappointed with myself and this LO below...

It has taken me quite a while to even tackle scrapping this...

It has sat on my desk for the last 4 days, and I kept coming back to it...now it is finished, I am not at all happy with it...I just want to tear it up and throw it away...but I won't.

It is the first ever LO I have attempted about Mr Z's condition...it was hard to do...maybe I am not ready yet...I don't know...I thought I could start the healing process...

Maybe I put too much pressure on myself for it to be "perfect" ...I don't know...

I wanted to focus on the journaling, because it is certainly the most important part...for me, as a scrapper and a mum...for Mr Z...

Maybe when I have a little more strength, I will re-do these photos, but for now, here it is..

"finally an answer" LO....









close up of the most important part...




Until next time...♥

3 comments:

  1. I love it Di...It is just perfect!!! So glad that you have found out what is wrong with your lil man. Hope he is doing well now...

    I am still to scrap many of my son's operations for the repair of his cleft lip and palate! Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Di this is a lovely layout!... it would have been sooo hard to scrap and wish i can hug you... We too had a very hard 2 years with our dd and i havn't had the courage to scrap that yet! your amazing and so is this layout!...xoxo
    luv tanXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you, Di, and hoping the scrapping process does help to heal you. XX

    ReplyDelete