Sunday, August 30, 2009

Finally....I SCRAPPED!!!!!!

Yes people...you read correctly....I have actually scrapped a LO!

It certainly has been a long time coming thats for sure!

And I tell you, it feels so very good to create once again.

Many times during my long scrap drought, I blog surfed to try and find some inspiration, and I stumbled accross many "simple scrappers", which I fell in love with.

I don't know exactly what it is about the simple style that I like so much,maybe it is the clean lines and focus on the photo, but it has me by the horns now thats for sure! lol

I really enjoyed creating this LO below, I hope you like it too!

Hopefully this is the end of my drought, and the beginning of something new and exciting...



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful LO! The simplicity does give it an air of elegance. Congrats on finally getting a LO done!!

    xx Leish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love simple too DI and you have found a lovely balance with your style :) I love this LO! Now here's hoping you will get plenty more opportunities to scrap and have firmly found your mojo again!!

    PS I have now added your blog to my blog roll. Feel free to add mine to yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm embarrassed! You've already added my blog to your roll! Please ignore previous PS? ANd thanks for adding me!

    Lol! XX

    ReplyDelete